Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes
I've been trying to perfect fluffy pancakes for a long time. Every time I've made them, they were always too chewy and flat.
I finally got it right and these are vegan, simple, and delicious. This recipe only consists of 6 ingredients and all of them can be found your in pantry at home.
I love hearing from you guys about your delicious re-creations so if you do make them, share a comment in this post or leave me a note somewhere on my Instagram! :)
Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 15-20 minutes
Note: I used blueberries this time but will experiment with other toppings soon. Some ideas: chocolate chips and walnuts, mixed berries, coconut whipped cream and banana.
- 1 cup of plant based milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut sugar (or stevia works too)
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp of baking powder
- sprinkle of salt
- vegan butter (optional)
1. Preheat a medium sized non-stick pan over medium heat. You a can use vegan butter as well for a frying pan (I used 1 tbsp of vegan butter)
2. Mix the wet ingredients first - plant based milk and apple cider vinegar. Let it sit for a minute after whisking it.
3. Mix the dry ingredients - flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients with the dry and whisk together until there are no clumps in the pancake mixture.
5. Pour about 2-3 tbsp of batter into pan and let it cook on one side for 2 minutes or until there are bubbles on top of the pancakes. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat until all batter is gone.
6. Enjoy with vegan butter and maple syrup.